Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 12-25-2011, 01:26 PM   #1
doxology
doxology began at the beginning.

Device: prs-t1
unable to root my prs-t1

i tried to follow the instructions but when i run the bat file it tells me that xcopy is not recognized as an internal or external command did i miss a step? i am new to this and have never tried to root any device.
doxology is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 10:59 PM   #2
doxology
doxology began at the beginning.

Device: prs-t1
not sure why but i tried it at my parents house on my mom's computer that is running a 32 bit version of windows 7 and it worked like a charm. refused to work on my 64 bit version of windows 7. maybe this info will help someone else.
doxology is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-29-2011, 02:21 AM   #3
tayseidel
Zealot
tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Glo HD, Aura H20, PRS-T1
I have Winx64 7, so I'll post here when I give it a try.
tayseidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 06:39 PM   #4
tayseidel
Zealot
tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Glo HD, Aura H20, PRS-T1
No it didn't work on x64. Had to root from my wife's x86 win7 computer.
tayseidel is offline   Reply With Quote