Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-23-2007, 01:49 PM   #1
Anchoku
Connoisseur
Anchoku doesn't litterAnchoku doesn't litter

Ask me anything...

... and I might have an answer... maybe.

I started visiting this site recently after finding it through a key word search. It seems there are a number of users and technophiles here so I thought I'd hang out and listen to what people have to say.
Anchoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 06:40 PM   #2
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Glad to have you with us, Anchoku! It's a very cool group of people here. Lots of diversity (which is awesome), and some really talented and knowledgeable people also. Not to mention nice, and hooked on mobile devices and e-book readers. If you like the topics, it's sort of like gadget discussion heaven!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 07:19 AM   #3
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchoku
When will the flexible color E Ink e-book reader come out that we've been promised all these years?
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 08:10 AM   #4
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Make it A4 please! And thinner too!
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 11:25 AM   #5
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Looks like you may need to change your avatar, Anchoku, let me suggest this one:
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 11:31 AM   #6
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchoku

I started visiting this site recently after finding it through a key word search. It seems there are a number of users and technophiles here so I thought I'd hang out and listen to what people have to say.
Man! you took on a big task! I'm in awe. Some of the answers you've given on other posts are impressive... well at least to me! May I ask you what your experiences are that give you such competence?
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 11:40 AM   #7
Anchoku
Connoisseur
Anchoku doesn't litterAnchoku doesn't litter

Eheheh... ^^'

Well, at least you know what you want though I think some may confuse E-Ink, Corp. with the general term, paper-like display.

Edit -----

Magic 8-ball. I like it! If I work hard, I might give as reliable an answer.

As to how I can pretend to be knowledgeable, that...

... is a secret I also try to use good spelling and grammar.

Last edited by Anchoku; 01-24-2007 at 11:48 AM.
Anchoku is offline   Reply With Quote