Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-19-2011, 12:40 AM   #1
greencat
Freebie finder
greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony, Kindle
Kindle free game: Thread words

Thread Words by Amazon Digital Services
Quote:
Thread Words is a word search game for Kindle.

Your goal is to find words in a 5 high grid of letters. Find words by selecting one letter from each column. On each level there are ten pairs of shapes. Make words matching each shape on the left with the same shape on the right to unlock the next level. After matching all shapes you can continue to find the rest of the words for a higher score or immediately move on to the next level.

The game progresses through 4 levels of difficulty, with grids that increase from 4 to 7 letters across. Each word you find is worth 20 points per letter, and if you find all of the qualifying words you get an 800 point bonus! Try to beat the clock or take your time in relaxed mode. The game tracks separate high scores for each mode.

If you like word games, you'll love Thread Words!
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004Y51PW4?tag=discounter-20
greencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 10:40 AM   #2
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
This is incredibly fun. I love games like this.

Thank you!
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 04:03 PM   #3
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Thanks for the heads up. I like Kindle's Games, especially when they're free. lol.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 04:11 PM   #4
Dawdler
Enthusiast
Dawdler has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Dawdler has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Dawdler has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Dawdler has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nook Color, Kindle 3
thanks, I love word games
Dawdler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 04:37 PM   #5
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I had a problem with the game play in this one. It's probably (almost certainly) my misunderstanding something. I was trying to connect one diamond letter to another diamond, which should have been a match but for some reason was not.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 09:41 PM   #6
Dawdler
Enthusiast
Dawdler has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Dawdler has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Dawdler has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Dawdler has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nook Color, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by carld View Post
I had a problem with the game play in this one. It's probably (almost certainly) my misunderstanding something. I was trying to connect one diamond letter to another diamond, which should have been a match but for some reason was not.
from playing a few games I was matching up symbols and not necessarily identical symbols, I think the object of the game is to clear out all the symbols before you can advance to another level, on level one I left a lot of words on the board but I was allowed to advance because I cleared the symbols off the board, I hope this helps
Dawdler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 01:28 PM   #7
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Sometimes what we might think is a word isn't in the memory of the game as well so even if we come up with what we think should be a word it doesn't mean it will be accepted.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kindle