Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-17-2009, 02:22 AM   #1
Nivek
Nivek began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Books unavailable

With the change to EPUB, I thought it would be also a good time to switch to my Mac from Windows. I thought I'd need to d/l all of my books again.

When I brought up the store, authorized my Mac, and then went into downloads, I see several books with a purple "UNAVAILABLE" next to them where the download button should be. I'm assuming that the unavailable is just because Sony has not converted that particular book to EPUB yet.

I still have all of the LRF files on my old machine. Can I load those into the Mac and have both EPUB and LRF books?

Also does anyone know when all of the books in the Sony store will be available? There are a few classics listed as unavailable, but most are new releases that I purchased in the past few months.

/Kevin
Nivek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 03:35 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Yes, you can have both LRF and ePub books (and LRX books too, for that matter) on the machine, all at once.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert