Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 09-03-2011, 11:28 AM   #1
crazyken
crazyken began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
printable catalog help??

Is there any way I can create a a printable catalog that will show the book title, the book cover,the author and the book comments? Or am I asking too much!
Many Thanks.
crazyken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 11:36 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyken View Post
Is there any way I can create a a printable catalog that will show the book title, the book cover,the author and the book comments? Or am I asking too much!
Many Thanks.
At least way too many pages (and ink cassettes used)

If you use Firefox with the EPUBReader plugin it might allow printing of a EPUB catalog that has covers.
Why print? Send your Calibre catalog to your device.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-10-2011, 05:42 AM   #3
Vitt
Vitt began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
printable catalog help

same problem - I found some proposals suggesting me to use HTML - unfortunately I have been not able to get a result

I need a list of my books (usually in MOBI as my device is Kindle) to communicate and share with my friends
Vitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 06:23 AM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitt View Post
printable catalog help

same problem - I found some proposals suggesting me to use HTML - unfortunately I have been not able to get a result

I need a list of my books (usually in MOBI as my device is Kindle) to communicate and share with my friends
The original poster was asking for bells and whistles, if you just want a nice list for your friends chose CSV as your catalog format.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote