Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 11-09-2012, 05:56 PM   #1
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Best Bible for Kindle Fire HD

I'd suggest that, if you want a great Bible App for the Kindle Fire HD, this is the one to get:

http://www.amazon.com/AcroDesign-Tec...ords=acrobible

It has features which other Bible Apps PROMISE for the future but they are already implemented in this one.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:10 PM   #2
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
I really like mysword.info It is a nice app and there are a ton of resources for it free at
biblesupport.com
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:40 PM   #3
schulzmc
Zealot
schulzmc doesn't litterschulzmc doesn't litter

Device: Kindle
I've been using Olive Tree bible apps since my Palm Pilot days. I've built up quite a library of translations, commentaries, etc. over the years. They've never stopped improving the software and my notes sync among all devices I have ever owned - both Android and iOS these days. Highly recommended!
schulzmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:57 PM   #4
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
I use Olivetree on my Dell Axim in my pocket. Have enjoyed it very much over the years but succumbed to the huge library of mysword stuff for my android rig. Olivetree is very easy to use on the PPC, suspect the same on android.
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote