Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-30-2008, 07:54 AM   #1
Lee
Lee began at the beginning.

Device: none as yet
Hi from an Indie Writer

Just to introduce myself -

I'm a committed indie writer who publishes online - and intends to keep it that way! I've come here via Hadrien's excellent Feedbooks site, where you can also download my YA fantasy novel Mortal Ghost:

http://www.feedbooks.com/share/book/120

I can't seem to attach a PDF file of the novel, so you can also check it out at the following address:

http://mortalghost.blogspot.com

Or listen to the podcasts, which are read by Bill, a terrific British theatre student:

http://lleelowe.com

And here is my personal blog:

http://lowebrow.blogspot.com

In the autumn I plan to begin serialising my new YA SF/F novel, called Corvus. Till then an excerpt is available here:

http://corvus-lowe.blogspot.com

Any questions?

Lee
Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 09:46 AM   #2
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Hello Lee,

Glad to see you here

Really looking forward for your next serialized novel, with the upcoming features on Feedbooks, this should be the first serialized novel available on the Kindle for example !
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-30-2008, 10:29 AM   #3
Lee

Corvus-Serialized Novel

Hi Hadrien!

The College which sponsored the Mortal Ghost podcasts has just agreed to do the Corvus podcasts too, and we're looking at a start to recording early in September, when the students are back on campus. So I'd better hurry up with my last round of revisions!

Lee

Last edited by Lee; 06-30-2008 at 12:17 PM. Reason: typo
Old 06-30-2008, 11:30 AM   #4
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello Lee
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 12:16 PM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Lee and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-30-2008, 12:21 PM   #6
Spartacus2112
Evangelist
Spartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi
Greetings Lee. Enjoy the forum!
Spartacus2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 02:55 AM   #7
Lee

Thanks for the welcome, everyone. I'll be looking round in the next few days, trying to find my feet.

Lee