Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 09-14-2009, 02:03 PM   #1
UncleIvor
Enthusiast
UncleIvor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.UncleIvor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.UncleIvor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.UncleIvor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.UncleIvor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.UncleIvor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.UncleIvor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.UncleIvor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.UncleIvor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.UncleIvor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.UncleIvor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Kobo readers, Sony readers from the past.
PRS 505

Excellent idea, and I've given it a try.

I have a Sony 505, and tried importing an html file with justified text. Appears as justified in Sigil, so save as epub, but when I view it on the Reader it is not justified. Is this Sigil or the Reader?
UncleIvor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 02:38 PM   #2
DDHarriman
Guru
DDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura about

Device: Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS 505, Kindle DXG and Samsung Galaxy Note
The reader.
DDHarriman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-14-2009, 02:39 PM   #3
ShellShock
Wizard
ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Mini 2 Retina
There are rumours of a firmware update to fix this, but it is just rumours at the moment. Many people would be happy to have this fixed.
ShellShock is offline   Reply With Quote