Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 02-09-2012, 07:44 AM   #1
mehdivinci
mehdivinci began at the beginning.

Device: none
The best online (or not-online) shop for buying M92??

Hi every one!
I finally decided to buy Onyx M92!!!
Is there any Shop (not online) for buying it??
Which online store is the best,fastest , most supportive and of course , cheapest??
Thank yous so much!
mehdivinci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 08:22 AM   #2
mSSM
Connoisseur? Addict!
mSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with others

Device: Onyx M92
That's easy: www.ereader-store.de

I got my device from there after Booxtor (who is working for ereader-store.de) started stalking these forums and answering every single question people might have.

The price there is about Eur 350, and the service is great. Although depending on where you are you might have to put up a little more for shipping.
mSSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-09-2012, 08:40 AM   #3
Beryll Snyder
Banned
Beryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Nook classic, PB 903, Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehdivinci View Post
Hi every one!
I finally decided to buy Onyx M92!!!
Is there any Shop (not online) for buying it??
Which online store is the best,fastest , most supportive and of course , cheapest??
Thank yous so much!
There is not much of a choice ...
Beryll Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:42 AM   #4
zinnia7
zinnia7 began at the beginning.

Device: M92
www.onyxboox.com

if you are going to buy @ www.onyxboox.com, use BOOX20 promo code to discount $20.^^
zinnia7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 02:19 PM   #5
PaulS
PaulS began at the beginning.

Device: Boox M92
I second ereader-store.de, even if only because of Booxtor's support, but as far as I know it's also the cheapest.
PaulS is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-09-2012, 03:43 PM   #6
Marc Mertens
Mathematician
Marc Mertens began at the beginning.

Device: IRex Digital Reader
I bought mine also from www.ereader-store.de, living in Belgium it took about 3 days to deliver the devices. Had some initial questions which were quickly answered via e-mail. Good service in my openion and Booxtor also seems to listen on questions on this forum.

Marc
Marc Mertens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 06:10 PM   #7
MatthiasR.
M92 user
MatthiasR. is a glorious beacon of lightMatthiasR. is a glorious beacon of lightMatthiasR. is a glorious beacon of lightMatthiasR. is a glorious beacon of lightMatthiasR. is a glorious beacon of lightMatthiasR. is a glorious beacon of lightMatthiasR. is a glorious beacon of lightMatthiasR. is a glorious beacon of lightMatthiasR. is a glorious beacon of lightMatthiasR. is a glorious beacon of lightMatthiasR. is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Onyx M92
I've bought mine at www.ereader-store.de, too.
Fast delivery, after being in stock (I preordered) and - as mentioned before - Booxtor is really active in this forums. This is a big plus, as he - as a seller - has a more direct contact to Onyx International and really takes the wishes of his customers seriously. He is e.g. in contact with Onyx International regarding an appropriate stylus replacement, as charging $20+ for such a tiny plastic "stick" seems just silly.
However, since we do not know where you live it's hard to answer whether ereader-store.de is the cheapest. Considering Europe I'm pretty sure, since the M92 is offered for 400Euros elsewhere (354 now at ereader-store.de). Living outside of europe may change that, since you then would have to discount the german taxes (then ~307Eur) but add increased shipping costs (see http://ereader-store.de/en/content/1-shipping) + taxes of your homeland + currency conversion.
MatthiasR. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:21 PM   #8
PF4Mobile
Guru
PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Touch, EEE 800 Note, Entourage PE, finally M92
Did anybody from Canada buy from Booxtor?
I would like to hear what they paid (taxes here and shipping)
I added the numbers a few weeks ago and it was still undecided (Germany vs US)

thanks
PF
PF4Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 02:14 AM   #9
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
Well, we do carry those babes here and here for $379.99 + shipping
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:41 PM   #10
xxtraloud
Connoisseur
xxtraloud can extract oil from cheesexxtraloud can extract oil from cheesexxtraloud can extract oil from cheesexxtraloud can extract oil from cheesexxtraloud can extract oil from cheesexxtraloud can extract oil from cheesexxtraloud can extract oil from cheesexxtraloud can extract oil from cheese

Device: DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yar-PocketBooker View Post
Well, we do carry those babes here and here for $379.99 + shipping
i saw those stores, it's tempting but I can't justify spending that amount.
How long will it take for prices to go down on the m92? otherwise i might have to get a PB902
xxtraloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:11 PM   #11
MikeOnyx
OnyxBoox Sales
MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox
High prices for the M92 - a Theory.

The M92 prices are high because Onyx International actually charges a relatively high price for its distributors. That, plus the lack of a content platform such as Amazon, Sony, or iTunes to make back the loss on the reader, keeps the prices higher. I'm sure that once the flexible e-ink displays from Samsung that are supposed to reduce screen prices by half come out, the device would be much less expensive.
MikeOnyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:07 AM   #12
maindoor
Enthusiast
maindoor began at the beginning.

Device: hanlin
Hello MikeOnyx,

Can you do some basic tests before shipping the product like the bad-pixel
test etc ?
maindoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 09:23 AM   #13
MikeOnyx
OnyxBoox Sales
MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox
We actually had started testing all outbound products since the M90 to minimize performance issues. Check out one of our testing videos here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMLjv97FVoU
MikeOnyx is offline   Reply With Quote