Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > BBeB/LRF Books (offline)

Notices

Old 07-28-2007, 12:35 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Bairnsfather, Bruce: Bullets & Billets. v1. 28 July 07

This is for dawson, who requested it.

Sorry this took so long, when I promised it a couple of days ago. I had some trouble with the illustrations and then the TOC.

This is one of those books that is tremendously inhanced by the illustrations. There are about 20 full-page illustrations; also, each chapter has its own, smaller illustration.

There's one blank page [sorry] I tried to get rid of, but when I tried to do that the whole ordering of the Contents Page was compromised.

Anyway, I hope you're pleased with it. I want to thank you for turning me onto this book. It really does look like a lot of fun to read......so I put it on my Reader!

Just noticed a Meta-Data problem: The author is embedded somehow along with the title. There appears to be no problem in BookDesigner. My EditLrfMetaGUI will not load ANY title now. Hmmm...

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 07-28-2007 at 12:52 PM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 12:55 PM   #2
dawson
dawson began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS500
Thank you, I think I will be spending a lazy Sunday afternoon with my Sony.

Cheers........Ian
dawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert