Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 01-28-2011, 03:42 AM   #1
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
Profile Font Size Adjustment

The font size for customizing profiles, when not using the default font style, has shrunk to about half size. I believe that previously the font size for the Primary Content Areas could be adjusted. I use Comic Sans MS and it has become quite small within the last 24 hours. I have also looked at quite a few other member's profiles who use Comic Sans and their writing is smaller now also.

Could we please have the adjustment for font size for the Primary Content Areas in profiles?

(I have also noticed the Contacts Pop-up has changed so now as people come online it is highlighted orange instead of red writing. At first I didn't like this but now think it is great as it is more noticeable in my peripheral vision at the side of the screen. Thank you for this. )

Last edited by Javed; 01-28-2011 at 03:47 AM.
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 07:08 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Javed, we're doing some styling adjustments to get rid of inconsistencies that have been plaguing us for years.

Will keep you updated.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-28-2011, 07:13 AM   #3
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thank you for the reply, Alex!
Old 01-28-2011, 08:26 AM   #4
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. We repeat: there is nothing wrong with your television set. You are about to participate in a great adventure. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to... The Outer Limits.
MobileRead style!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 08:44 AM   #5
Javed
Grand Sorcerer

Cleverly quoted, Pooh! I thought you would have a part in this mystery.
Advert
Old 01-28-2011, 08:51 AM   #6
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javed View Post
Cleverly quoted, Pooh! I thought you would have a part in this mystery.
Don't get me started again! I might hurt myself! (and others .... accidentally, sort of).
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 08:54 AM   #7
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
(I have also noticed the Contacts Pop-up has changed so now as people come online it is highlighted orange instead of red writing. At first I didn't like this but now think it is great as it is more noticeable in my peripheral vision at the side of the screen. Thank you for this. )

Just came here to report the Contacts pop-up change. I thought my netbook, or my mind, had gone wonky.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 09:03 AM   #8
Javed
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
Just came here to report the Contacts pop-up change. I thought my netbook, or my mind, had gone wonky.
WDE. Just so you know. In a similar fashion, the orange highlight is also now being used to mark keywords in searches, instead of the bold red text.
Old 01-28-2011, 09:09 AM   #9
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
WDE. Just so you know. In a similar fashion, the orange highlight is also now being used to mark keywords in searches, instead of the bold red text.
Thanks Javed. I frequently use the search, but I guess I haven't in the last 24 hours.
Old 01-28-2011, 09:34 AM   #10
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
Javed, we're doing some styling adjustments to get rid of inconsistencies that have been plaguing us for years.

Will keep you updated.
Are these styling adjustments being implemented as we speak? I lost my new posts for a while, but they're back now and I notice a new highlight style.

Also, when I go New Post/Forum/Sony Reader I end up in Sony Reader Dev Corner.
Old 01-28-2011, 09:38 AM   #11
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
Also, when I go New Post/Forum/Sony Reader I end up in Sony Reader Dev Corner.
Please disregard. This was my imagination or is now fixed.
Old 01-31-2011, 04:20 AM   #12
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
We duplicating feedback threads with different titles now - too ...
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 05:04 AM   #13
Javed
Grand Sorcerer

My initial query has been addressed successfully and the Comic Sans is now at a good size again.

Content with the service! Thank you.