Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 03-07-2009, 10:27 PM   #16
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Eh, Apple makes a fine computer. However, I'm a build it yourself sort of person, and therefore am not and never have been Apple's target consumer.

As far as their mp3 players and cell phones, however, I'm not into building those sorts of devices, so I've bought both from Apple. Must admit, however, that it irks me not to be able to change the freaking batteries.

On the OS side of things, I've used the Apple OS on my boyfriend's Apple PCs, and Linux and Windows.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
about me, computer format, forum, profile