Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-21-2010, 04:52 PM   #1
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Kobo coupon - $1.00 off each book

Expires 10/22.

Coupon code: $1discount

This says it is only good on a select list but I just tried it on another book and it worked. (Not good on any of the Agency books, of course).

It also says there is a limit of 2 books but I only bought one so I don't know if that is true or not.

http://www.kobobooks.com/
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 06:50 PM   #2
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
You can also use "get$1off" for the same promo ... so that's $1 off four books! With luck!
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-21-2010, 07:05 PM   #3
Zyzomys
Hooked on Phonics
Zyzomys began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
I love these Kobo coupons. I now seem to be buying a new ebook every week from the KoboBooks website.
Zyzomys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 07:17 PM   #4
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
You can also use "get$1off" for the same promo ... so that's $1 off four books!
Cool! Thanks.
Old 10-21-2010, 07:19 PM   #5
NightBird
Wizard

Me, too, Chris! lol These coupons are nothing but trouble.
Advert
Old 10-21-2010, 09:22 PM   #6
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Today I was charge 2 dollars less for a book I bought this last week on Friday and full price for other book. But seeing I used $1 off coupons on both it adds up to the the right amount. Turns out they have reissue the same code ($1discount) on their site this weekend $2 off one book if you buy 2 books. Last week the same code was just $1 off any book one book but seeing their was some kind of delay I got this weekend's coupon applied instead.

So instead of two charges for $2.89 I got 1 charge for $1.89 & another for $3.89 bother were originally the same price. $3.89
I don't know why it took them a week to process those charges.

They also charge me Tuesday for books they forgot to charge me I bought on Sept 12. They sent me a email about that and another coupon for the trouble which I happily used. Luckily I have the funds there but today I sat down and did a spreadsheet of all charges to make sure no more surprises. I admit I'm little nervous about purchasing anymore from them and then these coupons show up.

Last edited by Blossom; 10-26-2010 at 04:14 AM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 10:14 PM   #7
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
Cool. I just managed to get "A is for Alibi" in the Sue Grafton Kinsey Milhone series for under $5 using this discount. Thanks!
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote