Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-26-2010, 05:14 PM   #1
Kemp
Zealot
Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Short story, "Herbert Meets God" (free of course!)

I thought that my other work, entitled Herbert Meets God, available on Smashwords deserved a little mention of its own.

It's a short story. It's silly, irreverent, flippant, but kind of fun at the same time. It in no way represents a traditional or, most likely, sane person's view of the divine, but it's a neat little story for those afraid to read a longer work. 5 minutes is all it takes.

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/9112

If you enjoy that, I can say, with a high degree of confidence, that it is absolutely in no way similar in style or presentation to "Haven," my full-length novel. It was more of an experiment in versatility than anything else.

Enjoy!
Kemp is offline   Reply With Quote