Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 06-13-2013, 03:57 AM   #1
mom34spartan
mom34spartan began at the beginning.

Device: none
COUNT PAGES

Can someone familiar with Calibre provide me with instructions as to displaying the number of pages in a book on the Library List? I am not very good at using Calibre other than importing and converting books. That is basically all I can do. I did make columns for "Read" books, books "Evie" would like, and books that have been converted to "MP3" using Balabooka. To try to create this column myself would be a disaster and would probably delete, mess up or who knows what to my current library.

All help is greatly appreciated!
Thank you
mom34spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 04:08 AM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom34spartan View Post
Can someone familiar with Calibre provide me with instructions as to displaying the number of pages in a book on the Library List? I am not very good at using Calibre other than importing and converting books. That is basically all I can do. I did make columns for "Read" books, books "Evie" would like, and books that have been converted to "MP3" using Balabooka. To try to create this column myself would be a disaster and would probably delete, mess up or who knows what to my current library.

All help is greatly appreciated!
Thank you
Have you read the Count Pages Plugin thread - instructions are in first post

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=134000

Try to ask any questions regarding a plugin in the thread for the plugin

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
number of pages, page count