Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 11-10-2008, 08:58 AM   #1
eBookNerd
Connoisseur
eBookNerd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBookNerd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBookNerd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBookNerd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBookNerd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBookNerd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBookNerd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBookNerd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBookNerd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBookNerd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eBookNerd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ebookwise 1150, Kindle, Sony PRS 505
Melanie Rawn - ebooks?

I haven't been able to find any titles by Melanie Rawn in ebook format (Amazon, Fictionwise, BoB, DAW Trade). Does anyone know if there are any legal ebooks out there for this author?
Please let me know.
Thank you!
eBookNerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 12:41 AM   #2
28verhexte
28verhexte began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2.0
Melanie Rawn

I too am desperatley looking for ebooks for Melanie Rawn specifically the Dragon Prince series and the exiles books, if anyone does know where they can be found I would greatly appreciate a heads up = )
I bought the Kindle 2.0 although it has many of the authors I have, I almost didn't buy it because none of her books were offered.

Thanks,
Ivey
28verhexte is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-11-2009, 12:36 AM   #3
ebookguru
ebookguru began at the beginning.

Device: BlackBerry
Daw Books is one of the publishers that is only beginning to realize the value of eBooks. They have some of their works available in ebook format, but it's mostly the newer books. Whether they plan to release any of their other books as ebooks, I couldn't tell you.

With her latest book the first printing was by Tor, so when it hits paperback you'll start to see at least one Melanie Rawn book in eBook format.

Cheers,
ebookguru is offline   Reply With Quote