Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-09-2009, 08:34 PM   #1
Mr. Goodbar
Wizard
Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.

Device: iPad Mini 4
Converting Book Designer files

I've searched, but I haven't found an answer to this one.

I'm trying to use calibre for conversion of files to mobi. If I do initial formatting in Book Designer is there a way for caliber to recognize that formatting such as page breaks etc from the bd file. I seem to recall that it would do that in earlier versions, but I never really used it for that since I was happy with the BD conversion to LRF.
Mr. Goodbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:47 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
It should be able to convert the html0 file from BD (though I haven't really tested this, since I dont use BD)

EDIT: You have to rename the .html0 file to .html before importing it into calibre

Last edited by kovidgoyal; 02-09-2009 at 08:53 PM.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-11-2009, 10:58 AM   #3
martingUSA
martingUSA began at the beginning.

Device: SRS-505
stick with lrf
martingUSA is offline   Reply With Quote