Yes, But want to keep my vote private 4 7.55%
Yes, I voted for McCain 5 9.43%
Yes,I voted for Obama 30 56.60%
No, I didn't vote 14 26.42%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-04-2008, 10:44 AM   #1
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Election day; Vote!

Election day in USA!

Voting.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 01:57 PM   #2
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
What, no multiple choice? You call this an election?
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-04-2008, 02:11 PM   #3
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Voted yesterday by Federal Express. My ballot should arrive at 3:00pm PST.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 02:13 PM   #4
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I voted for the llama and the muse this morning (3 times). Why aren't they on the ballot here?
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 02:16 PM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
i can't wait to see the official results to find out how our little MR microcosm compares to the country overall. something tells me there may be a bit of a skew around here.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-04-2008, 02:17 PM   #6
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
I didn't vote for any of the above. Something to do with living in the wrong country or some such nonsense. But I did vote for TBONTTF elsewhere, amongst others.
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 02:17 PM   #7
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i can't wait to see the official results to find out how our little MR microcosm compares to the country overall. something tells me there may be a bit of a skew around here.
As long as it's skewed toward Me, it's all good.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 02:38 PM   #8
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
I didn't vote for any of the above. Something to do with living in the wrong country or some such nonsense. But I did vote for TBONTTF elsewhere, amongst others.
hey, me too !
Old 11-04-2008, 03:29 PM   #9
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
There are too few options
Please add following options
- I am not US citizen and I do not care who wins
- I am not US citizen but I would vote for Obama
- I am not US citizen but I would vote for McCain
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 03:37 PM   #10
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
You can select:'No I did not vote'.
Obviously it's electionday in USA,and we can not care about another election happening at another time... You'll have to create your own poll about that!

Lots of Obama's here!

I doubt the results of the election would near the poll here, but still,it's a nice insider poll!
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 03:37 PM   #11
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
I voted. In & out in about 5 minutes. There is an advantage to being old & retired so I can vote while everyone else is at work.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 03:40 PM   #12
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
You can select:'No I did not vote'.
Obviously it's electionday in USA,and we can not care about another election happening at another time... You'll have to create your own poll about that!

Lots of Obama's here!

I doubt the results of the election would near the poll here, but still,it's a nice insider poll!
actually kacir brings up an good point, it could be quite interesting to see how non-us citizens *would* vote in this election, if they could. i know in france a lot of people are talking about it and on the radio i heard a lot of interviews with french people saying who they would vote for.

kacir, if you make a poll for non-us citizens, i'll "vote" in it and i'm sure a lot of other people would too ! then we can compare at the end !
Old 11-04-2008, 03:43 PM   #13
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
actually kacir brings up an good point, it could be quite interesting to see how non-us citizens *would* vote in this election, if they could. i know in france a lot of people are talking about it and on the radio i heard a lot of interviews with french people saying who they would vote for.
I'm watching live some video from CNN of an election party in Paris. There's no sound yet so, I can't tell if it's a party for the U.S. elections or one in France.

Last edited by daffy4u; 11-04-2008 at 03:55 PM. Reason: removed the non-working link
Old 11-04-2008, 03:51 PM   #14
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
I'm watching live some video from CNN of an election party in Paris. There's no sound yet so, I can't tell if it's a party for the U.S. elections or one in France.
hmm, that link goes to the amazon kindle forum... could you do it again ?
Old 11-04-2008, 03:54 PM   #15
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Quote:
hmm, that link goes to the amazon kindle forum... could you do it again ?
Ooops! Pull it from this CNN page under "Live Video" on the right side of the page.

http://www.cnn.com/?refresh=1

Edit: the video isn't working for me anymore.

Last edited by daffy4u; 11-04-2008 at 04:02 PM.