Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 10-05-2023, 12:50 PM   #1
KoopaOne
Austrian Bookworm
KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4
Inkpad 4 Sleep Mode

Please help me out here. I cannot figure out, how to send the Inkpad 4 to sleep mode. Don't get me wrong, when i close the case or press the power button, it shows the sleep screen.
After a while it switches off completely though and takes a minute to boot up again.

Also i cannot figure out how to configure the standby/switched off screen, it always shows the Inkpad 4 Screen.

Any ideas?
KoopaOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2023, 04:13 PM   #2
Sonnenfee
Zealot
Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo, PocketBook, Sony, Woxter
Only for sleep mode go to: Settings - Saving Power - Power off after - and choose „Off“. Afterwards the IP 4 goes into sleep mode and shouldn’t switch off.

To show e.g. the book cover go to: Personalize - Logos - Power-off Logo - and choose book cover. This works when the device will be switched off manually or automatically, for automatically switch off choose an option at the above mentioned ‘Power-Off after’ setting.
Sonnenfee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2023, 02:36 AM   #3
neil_swann80
neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB632 [HD3]
You can place your own "powered off" .bmp images in:
/mnt/ext1/system/logo/offlogo

To ensure they're the correct format/dimension etc, I usually place images I want to use as "offlogos" into the photo folder, open them on the device via the built-in Gallery app, pinch-to-zoom as required to crop, then take a screenshot. Then just copy the image from the screens directory to offlogo dirctory.

I set a double press of the power-button to take a screenshot from the settings menu for ease.

If you make the setting change Sonnenfee mentioned above for the power-off logo, but set to random, you'll get a different image from your collection (offlogo dir) with every power off... which is how I like it!

You can also change the standby/sleep logo that appears:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=355272

Last edited by neil_swann80; 10-06-2023 at 07:28 AM.
neil_swann80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2023, 02:42 AM   #4
KoopaOne
Austrian Bookworm
KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KoopaOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4
thanks guys!
KoopaOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2023, 07:25 AM   #5
ps67
Guru
ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Elipsa, Pocketbook Color PB633, Inkpad Color
The default system to to send the Inkpad 4 to sleep mode is to double click the on/off button. You can change that behavior from settings.
ps67 is offline   Reply With Quote