Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 06-02-2012, 06:23 PM   #16
plib
Guru
plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by applesauce View Post
and here in australia we can cook an egg on the bonnet of a car
Well you can in Toronto on some days in the summer too. There are wine vineyards in Ontario, and BC, so they both get their fair share of sunshine. Toronto is on the same latitude as Spain and Italy, and closer to the Equator than any French vineyard. But the winter/summer extremes are a bit farther apart in the Great White North.
plib is offline   Reply With Quote