Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 09-02-2006, 09:44 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
eReader for Symbian gets hands-on look

PalmAddicts reader Aaron gave the popular e-book software eReader a spin on his Symbian-based Nokia 6620 handset. His verdict:

Quote:
Overall ereader functions exactly the same as it does on Palm OS... Pleased that yes, I can do much of what I was used to, and hey, all of my books work. But the full screen issue, the lack of notes, and the omission of screen rotation drop my enthusiasm down a few notches. It's worth the $10. You're just not getting as much for that ten as you are with PPC or Palm though.
Related: eReader on the verge of being discontinued? (Symbian first)
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 03:41 AM   #2
markrich
markrich will become famous soon enoughmarkrich will become famous soon enoughmarkrich will become famous soon enoughmarkrich will become famous soon enoughmarkrich will become famous soon enoughmarkrich will become famous soon enough

Device: Kobo Aura One, Samsung tablets
It's worth noting that it doesn't work with Symbian S60v3 and eReader told me in an email that they have no plans to do any more with this program, therefore it's a bit of a dead end as it goes. Change your phone and you may be stuck. Better to go with Mobipocket which works fine and has Amazon's money behind it to keep it up to date.
markrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-05-2006, 05:49 PM   #3
radleyp
Evangelist
radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Global, iphone4, ipad
I don't agree. I am using ereader on my MotorolaQ and it works fine (and I can add TT fonts easily), a good deal better than Mobipocket which does not allow nearly as much flexibility with margins or fonts. More important, the book choice at ereader is much greater. Philippe Radley
radleyp is offline   Reply With Quote