Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 06-29-2009, 12:46 PM   #1
Kat13
Kat13 began at the beginning.

Device: iPod Touch
Stanza/kindle

Hi, I was hoping someone here can help me.

I have both the kindle and stanza for my ipod.

I like the format of the stanza better, I was curious if there was a way to convert kindle books to my stanza?

I tried to locate the books on my pc, but I have no idea where itunes/whispernet would put the files

I understand about drms and removing them

Thanks
Kat13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 12:55 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, Kat13.

Let us know where you are from and what you like to read.

Others will post soon with help.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-29-2009, 01:03 PM   #3
Kat13
Kat13 began at the beginning.

Device: iPod Touch
I'm from the US and read mostly mainstream fiction and of course most of the books seem to only be in kindle format.

My roommate offered me use of her sony also, but again - I only buy ipod kindle books
Kat13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 01:05 PM   #4
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Hello Kat & welcome to MobileRead.

I don't have an iPhone or iPod Touch, so I can't answer your question. I know there are several owners who frequent the forums and may be able to give you a quick answer.

In the meantime, how about telling us where you're from and what kind of books you like to read.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 01:33 PM   #5
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
One of the most informative threads on this issue is Finally cracked it: Sample books without Whispernet.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert