Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 05-19-2008, 02:41 PM   #1
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Wagons West

Anyone here read and enjoy the Wagons West series by Dana Fuller Ross?

I am racking my brain trying to remember all the books I have read to enter into LibraryThing and this series came to mind. I recall reading the first 7 perhaps back right after I graduated from High School in '83. I remember liking them because they have some "steamy" scenes in them. Well, steamy for an 18yo in 1983 anyway.

Turns out there are actually 24 of em:

http://www.loc.gov/nls/bibliographie...s/wagonsw.html

I might see if I can pick some up. Hmm... but I don't see any of Fictionwide or as Kindle books. Perhaps they are too old to have become ebooks as of yet. Anyone seen these as ebooks?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote