Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 02-20-2008, 03:08 PM   #1
carandol
Evangelist
carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook
Quick and Easy Diary

Here's a way of creating a simple page-a-day handwritten diary for the Iliad. I've attached a file called 01January.pdf. It has 31 lined pages, each of them numbered at the top. Copy this eleven times, calling the files 02February.pdf, 03March.pdf etc. Put all the files in a directory called Diary. Copy the directory across to the Notes directory of the Iliad, and there you have it! You'll have a folder on the Iliad called Diary, with a file for each month. You can load the file and write things on the pages. You can navigate to the right date using the page navigator in the pdf viewer. Obviously you have to remember how many days there are in a month, and make sure not to book appointments on 30th February and you may want to write the days on the page tops when you make entries so you don't forget when that all important weekend is, but it works!

Can't persuade it to sync with Outlook though for some reason...

For my next trick, I'm going to reinvent the wheel...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 01January.pdf (50.9 KB, 519 views)
carandol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 05:46 AM   #2
mores
Guru
mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.

Device: iPhone
Cool.
I can't use it, due to non-ownership of an Iliad, but I'd suggest adding the year in the filename somewhere too. So that years from now you'll have them all nicely ordered!
mores is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-21-2008, 07:54 AM   #3
carandol
Evangelist
carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by mores View Post
Cool.
I can't use it, due to non-ownership of an Iliad, but I'd suggest adding the year in the filename somewhere too. So that years from now you'll have them all nicely ordered!
Now there's a thought!
carandol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 04:26 PM   #4
Lazycat
Enthusiast
Lazycat began at the beginning.

Device: iLiad 2nd Edition
It can be combined with daudi's template, then you can create new notepad on the device and rename the filename.
Lazycat is offline   Reply With Quote