Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 01-30-2011, 02:32 PM   #1
detayls
Addict
detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, iPhone, Kindle Voyage
Sony Reader Pocket PRS-350

This is an absolutely perfect Sony Reader Pocket PRS-350. It's the new one with the touch screen.

I could not make up my mind if I wanted the Kindle or the Sony so when the Sony went on sale last week (for $129), I bought both to compare. The Kindle won narrowly.....

More at:

http://franklabs.com/igs/index.php?action=view&id=1022

Oh, and I should mention that the bidding starts at $79 plus shipping.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 02-01-2011 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Added pricing information
detayls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 02:52 AM   #2
booot
505 adorer
booot began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Hi detayls,
are you willing to ship it outside US? If so, how much would be the post+packing approximately (I'm from EU country - Czech Republic)? I hope franklabs.com is not for the US only auctinoeers.
booot is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-31-2011, 11:43 AM   #3
detayls
Addict
detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

US Only

Sorry, I was bitten by this once before. If the receiver says it did not arrive, the sender has no recourse.

I know you are probably legitimate but I made a rule to never do that again.

Sorry
Old 01-31-2011, 03:16 PM   #4
booot
505 adorer
booot began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
No problem, i understand this completely, it was a longway when i was about to buy my first 505
booot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 10:22 AM   #5
cutegigi
cutegigi began at the beginning.

Device: none
im interested but not really keen on paying $ just to be able to bid
cutegigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-01-2011, 02:42 PM   #6
detayls
Addict

Sold...

The Reader has been sold. Thanks for your interest.