Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 02-02-2011, 04:17 PM   #1
tmgplc
Enthusiast
tmgplc began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, Kindle Fire 7" (2014)
Astak Pocket Pro 5" (Black) (like new)

I am selling my Astak EZ Reader Pocket Pro 5", including the case, cables, charger, 2MB SD card w/200+ books, original paperwork and box. This is a fantastic e-ink reader that is in great condition and only lightly used. It can handle almost any format of ebook/file that you can throw at it and even reads Adobe Digital Editions. The battery is not only user replaceable, but inexpensive to find and replace. If you fill up all of the onboard memory it accepts standard SD cards up to 16gb for more books, music, etc. It uses a simple folder/file system so you can organize your collection the way you want it.

The EZ Reader Pocket PRO also can play mp3 music while you read to enhance your reading experience.. The well placed control buttons let you move forward or backward, add bookmarks, choose font sizes or adjust gray levels simply by pressing the corresponding button. You can read almost anything on the EZ Reader, with its native support for over 20 different file formats including PDF, DOC, RTF, HTML, TXT, MP3, BMP, JPG, RAR/ZIP and more. The device is 4.1 inches wide, 0.4 inches deep, 6 inches hight, and has a weight of only 6 oz.

Good luck and happy bidding. Contact me if you have questions.

SD card slot expands memory up to 16GB

Ability to reflow any PDF document

Font increases 3 levels or more

8 grayscale levels for more detailed resolution

Faster page turns

Samsung Arm9 400MHz processor

Right/Left/ hand buttons and Scroll Wheel

Text-To-Speech capability

Supports English, French, Spanish, Chinese & more

Open Format / Supports 20+ non-DRM formats

- Major formats: ADE (Adobe Digital Editions), PDF, TXT, PDB, DOC, HTML, FB2, LIT, MP3, EPUB, PRC

It is currently listed for sale on ebay (see link below), but if anyone is interested please feel free to make me an offer.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_508wt_1141
tmgplc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 06:51 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-03-2011, 09:27 AM   #3
tmgplc
Enthusiast
tmgplc began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, Kindle Fire 7" (2014)
Dr. Drib - I appreciate the vigilance from both a buyer and seller persepctive. I have been a consistent reader of this board for a little over a year, but just don't post too much. If anyone should have any concerns please feel free to read my ebay feedback (I am not an ebay store and only sell stuff that I have personally purchased and used) or email me personally.

Thank You,
TMGPLC
tmgplc is offline   Reply With Quote