Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-24-2012, 07:41 AM   #24766
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I am like dust my friend. You understand the properties of dust don't you ? It's easy to remove with a sweep (or here with a posting on top of it) but dust ALWAYS returns (or here always posts again) and thus I am the eternal winner of this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
It's not arguing, it's banter. The banter is just to pass the time until you all realise that I'm going to win.

I win.
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 07:42 AM   #24767
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Irresistible force meet immovable object.

I win.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:13 AM   #24768
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Irresistible force meet immovable object.
what does this have to do with Chuck Norris's mother and father?

Last edited by Dylrob; 11-24-2012 at 08:15 AM.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:44 AM   #24769
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Like I said, like dust ...
Old 11-24-2012, 09:43 AM   #24770
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

... easily swept aside.

I win.
Old 11-24-2012, 10:39 AM   #24771
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules
74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 8.9 HDX Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Acer A200
Thanks for the win Grand Mouse.

I easily win..
74Cuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:01 PM   #24772
Quexos
Member Retired

And yet always returning ...

Quote:
... easily swept aside.

I win.
Old 11-24-2012, 12:03 PM   #24773
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Must be using phoenix feather.
Old 11-24-2012, 12:05 PM   #24774
Quexos
Member Retired

You mean reborn from one's ashes ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
Must be using phoenix feather.
Old 11-24-2012, 12:23 PM   #24775
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela

Not familiar with the Final Fantasy series I take it?
Old 11-24-2012, 12:25 PM   #24776
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Your final fantasy is that you'll win.

I win.
Old 11-24-2012, 12:30 PM   #24777
Quexos
Member Retired

If you mean the video games nope, I was more into the Sega Phantasy Star role playing games. If you mean some books by that name, I am not aware of any such readings.
And of course, I win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
Not familiar with the Final Fantasy series I take it?
Old 11-24-2012, 01:32 PM   #24778
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Is this thread the ultimate video game?

I win.
Old 11-24-2012, 02:25 PM   #24779
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite

While all the rest of you sleep, I'll take the win
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 03:22 PM   #24780
Quexos
Member Retired

I never sleep buddy, I always keep a watch, I always lurk for I am the shadow of MR ...
And so it is that I take the win.

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!