Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-04-2008, 08:25 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Feedbook delivers one-click Kindle downloads

The Kindle is a great piece of hardware. It's ink is easy on the eyes and you can download books from Amazon's Web site wherever there's a cell phone signal. And the Kindle is getting even better if you use it with Feedbooks's extensive Kindle Download Guide. The guide is essentially a Mobipocket e-book that contains a list of public domain and creative commons books available for direct download from Feedbooks - for free! Simple load the guide onto your Kindle device, select a name of the book in the list and your Kindle will initiate the download. How could it be any easier?

For more information about this wonderful Feedbooks feature join our ongoing discussion.

Last edited by Hadrien; 01-05-2008 at 02:29 AM. Reason: Added a link
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 08:41 PM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Looks good, soon as our Kindle arrives we shall do this
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 08:59 PM   #3
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
This should work on any device with a MOBI Reader and a web browser. I have confirmed it works using MobiPocket Reader under Windows and using FBReader under Windows and on a Nokia 770. I have not tried it on my iLiad, because I am not familiar with its web browser. Many PDAs have web access these days, so it might work on them too.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 02:31 AM   #4
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
This should work on any device with a MOBI Reader and a web browser. I have confirmed it works using MobiPocket Reader under Windows and using FBReader under Windows and on a Nokia 770. I have not tried it on my iLiad, because I am not familiar with its web browser. Many PDAs have web access these days, so it might work on them too.
That's correct. I've tried it on my Windows Mobile smartphone and it worked.
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 12:00 PM   #5
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Cool beans! Nice work!
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 12:37 PM   #6
tsgreer
Lovin' the e-book life...
tsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with others

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Sony PRS-505, Amazon Kindle, BeBook (with OpenInkpot)
This really is a great service. I've gotten several books this way..
tsgreer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 07:11 PM   #7
detacht69
Still Amazing-Only Better
detacht69 began at the beginning.

Device: New K3 Owner
Is this already compatible for K2 or do we needs to wait a lil bit
detacht69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 07:18 PM   #8
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by detacht69 View Post
Is this already compatible for K2 or do we needs to wait a lil bit
This isn't Kindle specific, so it should work "as is" on the K2. If not, I'm sure it will be fixed in short order.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 11:52 PM   #9
kuniko
kuniko began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2.0
Talking

Feedbooks works great with the Kindle 2...I just got my Kindle 2 a few days ago and found Feedbooks tonight...I'm already in love with their Download Guide and more in love with my Kindle.

If only there were a vibrate feature, I might marry the darn thing ;p
kuniko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 11:53 PM   #10
S.Canton
Groupie
S.Canton began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
This is really quite handy, thanks for the heads up. Seems like a great service.
S.Canton is offline   Reply With Quote