Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 07-19-2010, 06:31 PM   #1
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
A quote for ALL eBook readers and Samsung Galaxy preloaded with Kindle App

<<< Link to the review provided below>>>>

With all this feuding going on here at MobilRead it seems sometimes we lose focus of why we are here(e.g. Steve Jobs is the devil… he is—, Amazon is evil—they are, the nook is a crook—it is, —I apologized to anybody else I’ve failed to offend it’s not like I wouldn’t like to, I’m just limited on time) . Anyhow as I was reading a review for the much anticipated Galaxy Vibrant , the reviewer made a comment that brought me back to my first experience reading ebooks…. and is the to the heart of very reason why I chose to participate here in MobileRead.

Quote:
Amazon Kindle: I’ve recently become obsessed with this app. I always swore that reading traditional books was the last piece of the archaic world I was going to hold onto. Well that’s not the case anymore. I love having my books at my fingertips. And, even better, is that it syncs your place with any other device you have the Kindle app installed on such as your PC or an actual Kindle.
So I was never resistant to reading eBooks, but I became very passionate about reading electronically and having my books easily accessible.

And isn't that why most of us are here?, In the end it’s about reading electronically and enjoying a good book with the flexibility that eBooks provide AND SHARING the experience with one another.

So with that said have a great day and have you enjoyed an eBook lately?

T-Mobile Samsung Vibrant Review (link...).

Unboxing video, that shows the Amazon Logo

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon, android, galaxy, kindle, samsung