Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 11-02-2011, 10:53 AM   #1
cypherslock
Groupie
cypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo Vox
Interesting thing with video

I tried something last night: Tried the youtube app that came with the vox. No love. Downloaded the official app. No love. BUT when to the market samurai site and into their dojo. The videos they have are all on youtube. And when I went and hit the link to watch in HD it took me to the page where the video was. And it played quickly and fine.

Tried the same with Eve Online video I was there. Wouldn't load on the youtube app, but go through the site and it loaded and played fine. Whats up with that? and is there anyone I can get a hold of to tell them this?
cypherslock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 11:36 AM   #2
KoboJW
UX Lead, Kobo Vox
KoboJW has too *@%# much karma.KoboJW has too *@%# much karma.KoboJW has too *@%# much karma.KoboJW has too *@%# much karma.KoboJW has too *@%# much karma.KoboJW has too *@%# much karma.KoboJW has too *@%# much karma.KoboJW has too *@%# much karma.KoboJW has too *@%# much karma.KoboJW has too *@%# much karma.KoboJW has too *@%# much karma.

Device: Boxes of Voxes
Hi Cypherslock - we are aware of some issues with YouTube, and are investigating. Hopefully we'll have more detail soon. Feel free to PM me if you have any details that you think might help us track these issue down.

Thanks,
James
KoboJW is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert