Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-15-2013, 09:11 PM   #1
Jeremy Reimer
Jeremy Reimer began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Hello everyone!

Glad to meet you all! My name is Jeremy Reimer. I'm a writer and a web developer. I live with my wife and cat in sunny Vancouver, BC, Canada.

A few years ago I began writing articles on computers and technology at the web site Ars Technica. For a while I was employed as a full-time staff writer there. Now I write for Ars part-time while pursuing other projects. The last article I wrote was about Haiku, the open-source recreation of the old BeOS operating system. As you can see I tend towards niche article topics!

I've also written two science fiction novels, which I'll talk about later in the Self Promotion forum. I'm a huge science fiction fan and I'm excited about the opportunity to hear everyone's list of new sci fi authors. I own and love a second-gen Kindle and I use it (and occasionally my iPhone) to do all my reading on. Having run completely out of bookshelf space in our apartment, I'm only too happy to purchase eBooks that don't take up any space at all!
Jeremy Reimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 12:32 AM   #2
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-16-2013, 08:42 AM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Jeremy and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote