Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-22-2013, 07:33 AM   #1276
Mel Comley
Addict
Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I blogged about my latest release. http://melcomley.blogspot.fr/
Mel Comley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 06:56 AM   #1277
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
We're back, and with Volume 4 of Glenn Rolfe's Haunted Halls series. Things are picking up, and secrets are starting to be uncovered in the horrific entry into the series.

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/flash...glenn-j-rolfe/
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 07:45 AM   #1278
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moderator Notice

You made a post in this thread and now your post is gone? Then more than likely you've violated our posting guidelines for self-promotion and your post has been deleted.

Posts are deleted for various reasons. Here are the most common reasons:

Image too large
Wrong Shameless thread
Shortened URL
Affiliate Link
Spam

You'll find the posting guidelines for self-promotion right here in this very forum. Here is the link: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90052

Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 08:37 AM   #1279
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
To the Stars examines the vast size of the Universe and why we man never actually know if there is anyone out there or not. On my Bleeding Edge Blog:

http://kennyachaffin.blogspot.com/2013/03/to-stars.html
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 10:31 AM   #1280
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Jeff McArthur goes back to my childhood and writes a pretty good "Choose your own adventure." Check out our thoughts on this first volume, entitled Mystic Island.

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/mysti...jeff-mcarthur/

@kennyc -- really enjoyed "To the Stars". There is so much to look for even if we never find everything and never will, it surely shouldn't keep us from trying!
Old 08-25-2013, 10:58 AM   #1281
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
Jeff McArthur goes back to my childhood and writes a pretty good "Choose your own adventure." Check out our thoughts on this first volume, entitled Mystic Island.

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/mysti...jeff-mcarthur/

@kennyc -- really enjoyed "To the Stars". There is so much to look for even if we never find everything and never will, it surely shouldn't keep us from trying!

Thanks Joe!
Old 08-26-2013, 09:06 AM   #1282
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I've posted a new review today. This review is for The Pretty Gentleman by Max Fincher. It's an historical drama, coming-of-age, murder mystery and I really enjoyed it. It's always lovely to be able to recommend.

Here's the link: http://papyrus.calebblake.net/2013/0...by-max-fincher

Last edited by caleb72; 08-27-2013 at 01:42 PM.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 04:41 PM   #1283
jhempel24
Wizard

Check out our thoughts on Luke, Han, and Leia's final big adventure in Star Wars: Crucible

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/star-...-troy-denning/
Old 08-26-2013, 06:31 PM   #1284
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook, LG4
I dream in a similar way to Piers Anthony's dream gourds of Xanth. It's not like in the book where there's a bunch of horses delivering dreams out of a set of course. Below, I list many of the details of the dream gourd that is my head.

There are many more settings than I list, but here are a few of them. I just jotted everything down out of my memory, so aspects won’t always be very clear to the reader.

http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2013/08/my-dream-gourd.html
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 05:52 AM   #1285
Grace Elliot
Groupie
Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I'm on holiday on the south coast of England and decided to visit Southsea Castle. In my latest post I go in search of the view King Henry VIII had as he watched the Mary Rose sink.
http://graceelliot-author.blogspot.c...-viii-and.html
Southsea Castle, King Henry VIII and the Mary Rose
Grace Elliot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 08:01 AM   #1286
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Elliot View Post
I'm on holiday on the south coast of England and decided to visit Southsea Castle. In my latest post I go in search of the view King Henry VIII had as he watched the Mary Rose sink.
http://graceelliot-author.blogspot.c...-viii-and.html
Southsea Castle, King Henry VIII and the Mary Rose
What a beautiful and erudite website! Kudos, dear lady. That well-designed welcoming banner alone is worth the price of admission.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 08:09 AM   #1287
kennyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
What a beautiful and erudite website! Kudos, dear lady. That well-designed welcoming banner alone is worth the price of admission.
What, the cat?

Sorry, couldn't help myself.... It is a wonderful blog Grace! I've developed a love of history myself over the last few years.
Old 08-28-2013, 03:34 PM   #1288
mikecook
Enthusiast
mikecook began at the beginning.

Device: iPad Mini, Nexus 7, Sony Reader, Kindle, and others.
Drablr: streaming Drabbles 100 words at a time

I'd like to introduce you to Drablr, my new self-publishing project with the Drabble (a fictional story that is exactly 100 words long) at its heart.

Quote:
The purpose of a drabble is brevity, testing the author’s ability to express interesting and meaningful ideas in an extremely confined space.
There's some intriguing and ingenious stories being told, so why not come over and sign up. http://drablr.com

To give you a taster, here's a selection of my favourites;
mikecook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 03:53 AM   #1289
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 (x2), Fire HD 7-inch (x2), Fire HDX 8.9, Acer Android Tablet
Looking for Author's

I am looking for author's interested in some FREE Promotion on my blog (http://blog.kybunnies.com) I offer author interviews, guest post, character interviews, character guest post, top ten list, book blast or a special post about your book when free. Please either stop by or email me at
info (at) kybunnies.com

Happy reading
KyBunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 04:04 AM   #1290
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Sorry, but I find it impossible to take seriously someone who claims to be running a literary site, but spells the word "authors" with an apostrophe.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
100-words, acupuncture, altsheler, amazon, anthology, apple, apple ibookstore, auotbiography famous, author promotion, authors, automated processing, automatic conversion, bible, blog, blogs, book club, book reviewers, book tour, books, bookscanner, calibre, camera, charity, cheap ebooks, chinese medicine, christmas, contest, creative commons, creepy, crime, crime fiction, crowdfunding, deals, deskew, devotional, digitize, discount, drabble, e-book week, e-books, ebook, ebook conversion, ebooks, encouragement, epic kindle giveaway, epub, epub fire, epub kindle fire, epub3, ereader apps, exchange, fantasy ebooks, fiction authors, followers, forecast, foreign markets, formatting, free, free books, free e-books, free e-reader, free ebooks, free kindle books, free kindle fire, freeebooks, giveaway, giveaways, horror, horror ebook, ibooks, ibookstore, idevices, indie, indie author, indies, inscriptions, inspiration, inspirational, international, interview, japan, kindle, kindle fire, libraries, library rental, marketing, martial arts, marvin, micro fiction, murder mystery, new crime novel, no drm, opds, parsina press, pdf, prague, prayer, promote, promotion, promotions, publishing, rdlecoeur, read an ebook week, reader, reading list, review, reviewers, richard stephenson, rita toews, rss, sale, scary stories, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, self-publishing, serial mystery, short stories, smashwords, stephen goldin, steven lyle jordan, story, storybundle, submissions, suspense, thriller, tips, tools, translation, translators, unwarp, weather, web, website, writer, writers, writing