Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-04-2011, 02:23 PM   #16
Dimwit
Connoisseur
Dimwit can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterDimwit can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterDimwit can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterDimwit can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterDimwit can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterDimwit can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterDimwit can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterDimwit can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterDimwit can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterDimwit can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterDimwit can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo
Sigh. Nevermind. It's my Kobo, not Calibre that's acting up and making Calibre go weird. Once I fixed that, Calibre works just fine.
Dimwit is offline   Reply With Quote