Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 10-14-2010, 02:22 PM   #1
jbjb
Somewhat clueless
jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPhone 6 Plus
WH Smith iPad app

Has anyone tried this? What's the format/DRM?

/JB
jbjb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 01:35 PM   #2
Gurvan
Groupie
Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: En Europe, mais pas loin des Etats-Unis et d'un grand groupe de hard-rock Allemand...
Device: iPhone 6+ and iPad 1 (love them both...)
I don't know but I am curious to know if thus I could buy English speaking eBooks from France...
Gurvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-16-2010, 10:56 AM   #3
just_kev
just_kev began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad
I tried this yesterday and it seems to be OK. But really I'd love just one app that will manage ebooks with all the various DRM's. Ha Ha, I can dream can't I?
just_kev is offline   Reply With Quote