Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-21-2009, 02:06 AM   #1
tekolen
tekolen began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs 700
Received my 700 yesterday!

after playing it for a nite, i m quite satisfied w/ it so far.i have flashed it to show chinese and it works well. the speed is ok, i dun find it slow. the only thing i m not very happy is i find dust in between the sreen, esp when i m using the side lights, those dusts r illuminating, so annoying!
tekolen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 02:49 PM   #2
MerLock
Evangelist
MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Yikes! on a brand new unit? From what I've seen on these forums, the dust spots generally just get worst. Can you exchange it?
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36930
MerLock is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-21-2009, 04:03 PM   #3
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.
Alphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS700
Yea you shouldn't have dust in the unit at all, let alone right out of the box!!!!
Alphapheemail is offline   Reply With Quote