Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-17-2011, 09:34 AM   #1
Arthur Slade
Enthusiast
Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad
The Loki Wolf: Werewolves in Iceland

The third book in the Northern Frights series:
When Angie dreams about being devoured by a giant wolf, her parents tell her it is only her imagination. But later, while on a vacation in Iceland with her grandfather and two cousins, she begins to wonder if the dream wasn't a warning. First, there are strange scratches outside her window. Then she finds out that sheep have recently been disappearing from her uncle's farm. But it isn't until she and her cousins go to the old croft house that they discover the horrifying truth.

Visit the webpage or Amazon US Amazon UK. And, of course, Smashwords.
Arthur Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 11:14 AM   #2
mentored1
Smart Monkey
mentored1 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mentored1 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mentored1 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mentored1 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mentored1 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mentored1 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mentored1 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mentored1 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mentored1 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mentored1 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mentored1 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: Kindle
That looks amazing, Arthur. I'm surprised I didn't hear or find out about this series before--it's a subject and genre I find fascinating.
mentored1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 07:51 PM   #3
Arthur Slade
Enthusiast
Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arthur Slade ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mentored1 View Post
That looks amazing, Arthur. I'm surprised I didn't hear or find out about this series before--it's a subject and genre I find fascinating.
thanks! Nothing like using the Norse for inspiration. Of course, zombies aren't too bad either!
Old 05-23-2011, 04:07 PM   #4
Stephanie1981
Enthusiast
Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephanie1981 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle app
I love that cover!! And the book itself looks great; off to check out the rest of the books in the series!
Stephanie1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 10:01 AM   #5
Arthur Slade
Enthusiast

Thanks Stephanie. The artist is Derek Mah from Attoboy.com. He does some wonderful stuff. And the cover still freaks me out whenever I see it...yet is somehow mesmerizing... which I guess is the point.