Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 06-18-2010, 12:46 PM   #1
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
[BB Review] RIM Promotes Kobo eBook App & Contest

To read the review go here
I've Got a Library in My Pocket(link)

Quote:
... I tried the Kobo eBook app back when it was called Shortcovers but I still prefer the Mobipocket eReader app which lets you create your own eBooks and convert documents with ease. The only downside of the Mobipocket app is that it was purchased by Amazon and they have stopped developing it in favor of their Kindle BlackBerry app. ....
I guess the irony for me is even after a year and a half of inactivity from MobiPocket, it is still by far the best eReading app to date.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 07:48 PM   #2
RedRoverJ
Zealot
RedRoverJ has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.RedRoverJ has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.RedRoverJ has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.RedRoverJ has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
To read the review go here
I've Got a Library in My Pocket(link)

I guess the irony for me is even after a year and a half of inactivity from MobiPocket, it is still by far the best eReading app to date.
Agreed. I used MobiPocket on my Blackberry for a long time. I tried other ereading apps and none stacked up. It really is too bad Amazon is letting mobi die as it really was easy, and pleasant, to use. <--- Herein lies the problem for Amazon I think.
RedRoverJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
blackberry, kobo, review, rim