Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-25-2010, 11:17 AM   #16
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I've never really looked at localStorage, can you open a ticket about it and I will look into it when I have some time.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 11:35 AM   #17
pollito pito
i warned you ...
pollito pito doesn't litterpollito pito doesn't litterpollito pito doesn't litter

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
I've never really looked at localStorage, can you open a ticket about it and I will look into it when I have some time.
Ticket opened.

Thans
pollito pito is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-26-2015, 03:10 PM   #18
aa0699
aa0699 began at the beginning.

Device: ipad2
Sorry for resurrecting a 5 years old topic but, I'd like to ask if there's a way to achive this nowadays?
aa0699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 05:15 PM   #19
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by aa0699 View Post
Sorry for resurrecting a 5 years old topic but, I'd like to ask if there's a way to achive this nowadays?
This has been available for a long while.
Change the Preference (inside the viewer). This assumes you are in landscape mode.

Preferences (the gears):General: Text layout in Paged Mode (section): Make the 1 into a 2

BTW Paged mode is controlled by the state(position) of the Scroll Icon
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote