Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-25-2009, 10:40 PM   #1
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Series index Save to Disk problem

The series index has no leading zero

1 book
10 book
2 book
3 book

So when there are ten or more book in a series sorting by name does not work for me is there a way for me to get
the series index at least when I use the save to disk

When the books in a series number more than 9 and

when they are more than 99 etc
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 10:51 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Use {series_index:03n}
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-25-2009, 11:52 PM   #3
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

That doesn't work I get this error when I add it my string

ERROR: Invalid template: <p>The template {authors}/{series}/{series_index:03n}{title} is invalid:<br>Unknown format code 'n' for object of type 'str'
Old 08-26-2009, 12:13 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Oops

{series_index:0>3s}
Old 08-26-2009, 01:13 AM   #5
Dopedangel
Wizard

Thanks that worked perfectly

I don't think I would be so happy with my reader if it wasn't for
calibre and the converting etc it does.
Advert
Old 08-27-2009, 04:32 PM   #6
tbergman
Connoisseur
tbergman knows the square root of minus one.tbergman knows the square root of minus one.tbergman knows the square root of minus one.tbergman knows the square root of minus one.tbergman knows the square root of minus one.tbergman knows the square root of minus one.tbergman knows the square root of minus one.tbergman knows the square root of minus one.tbergman knows the square root of minus one.tbergman knows the square root of minus one.tbergman knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Oops

{series_index:0>3s}
I was very happy to see this as I was also bothered by this. Unfortunately, when the book is not in a series, this ends up putting 000 there instead of nothing.

Is there a way to get the behavior seen when the book is part of a series but add nothing when it's not?

Thanks,

Tom
tbergman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 04:54 PM   #7
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

No, I'm afraid there isn't