Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-26-2005, 07:09 AM   #1
doctorow
Guru
doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Wallpaper resources

I am looking for some change on my desktop, hence the need for some cool-looking wallpapers. Do you know any good resources? Here are two I found today:

http://www.vistawallpaper.com/
http://www.socksoff.co.uk/walls01.html
doctorow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 08:13 AM   #2
StuBear
StuBear began at the beginning.

Device: Zaurus SL-C1000
for awesome 3D-rendered pics for your desktop, you can't go past Digital Blasphemy

If you subscribe you get even more options, but the free gallery and the links to the user gallery will keep you entertained for hours.

Stu
StuBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-26-2005, 09:19 AM   #3
stobs
Connoisseur
stobs is on a distinguished road

Device: nook
perhaps off-topic, but I like: Xplanet.

-Stobs
stobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 09:29 AM   #4
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorow
Here are two I found today
Thanks doctorow, now I've found a new wallpaper to decorate my desktop wallpaper for the start of a new season: http://www.socksoff.co.uk/wallz/page...Bench_1600.jpg
Colin Dunstan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 02:00 PM   #5
sUnShInE
Drama Queen
sUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to behold

Device: Palm Tungsten T|T3
I use Drempels. Never gets boring.
sUnShInE is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-26-2005, 05:54 PM   #6
sUnShInE
Drama Queen
sUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to behold

Device: Palm Tungsten T|T3
So weird... this link came up in both del.icio.us and digg today...
sUnShInE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 04:59 AM   #7
lamda
lamda began at the beginning.

hello! I found largest collection of free wallpapers.
lamda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 08:19 AM   #8
outlook
outlook began at the beginning.

re:

The online free resource for design, interiors, lifestyle, animals, girls. The public gallery images are free to use as your personal desktop free wallpapers.
outlook is offline   Reply With Quote