Notices

Old 05-09-2013, 12:55 PM   #1
crackhammer
Enthusiast
crackhammer began at the beginning.

Device: Nook touch, iPad, Xoom
Nook ST, how to find bookmarks or notes

Hello folks,

I bought Nook ST on last Thanksgiving day sale and since then have read only one book.

My main issue is, how do I go back to the bookmarks I entered or highlighted text? Is such thing saved at all for later check? For some weird reason, I can not access B&N forums either (after registering nook, confirming email and other required monkey clicking)

If anybody helps me solving this issue, I can go back and start using Nook again.

Thanks in advance.
crackhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:58 PM   #2
pwnn
Enthusiast
pwnn rocks like Gibraltar!pwnn rocks like Gibraltar!pwnn rocks like Gibraltar!pwnn rocks like Gibraltar!pwnn rocks like Gibraltar!pwnn rocks like Gibraltar!pwnn rocks like Gibraltar!pwnn rocks like Gibraltar!pwnn rocks like Gibraltar!pwnn rocks like Gibraltar!pwnn rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Nook Touch
Tap the bottom of the screen in the middle that brings up Contents/Find/Go To/Text/More. Within Content along with Chapters you will find any Notes & Bookmarks saved.
pwnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert