Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-21-2010, 01:37 AM   #1
kzoax
kzoax began at the beginning.

Device: DR800S
My suggestions send for feedback amazon about Kindle DX graphitte

My suggestions send for feedback amazon about Kindle DX graphitte:

I love kindle dx, but... My suggestions send for feedback amazon.

["hi, amazon

"Good job¡, work, ... I like a lot th e kindle dx graphitte.

betters for future...:

1- The cable usb and red-electry maybe better in black, similar model grapphite.

2- We need more controls about the fantastic mp3 reproduction while we read or buy in amazon, only ">>" and "pause"... maybe, "go back", "go begin", (remember that we have a lot of themes, all in the same directory, and only can go play or stop...).

3- maybe, permit carpets, for mp3 files, too.

4- I like a lot the keyboard¡ not change it¡ and the screen is fantastic too ¡

5- Free Wifi for model DX graphitte,

6- maybe carptes and directorys for books ?¡.

7- Traductors and talk readers for spanish ?

8- system options for some people on spanish languaje... (some family would like one if they can read options on spanish)

9- Permit download BLOG´s in out USA, (EEUU) ¡, blogs online have not © for countrys...

10- Do The formar amazon, azw permit columns?, format magazine ?

11- Games !, ths board is perfect for "chess game", Exist a lot of people that buy games about chess and problem for this kindle DX, see good ¡

12- Permit plane tarif, for 3g outside EEUU, permit that some clients buy a conection donwload 3G, without limit and a good price...

13- Permit change the screensaves for users, I like a lot yours img, but, why do not permit other?, ;-)

14- Maybe better weight, 520 gr, it´s the limit, maybe, 320~400 gr... ;-); the problem is that we need robust kindle too.

15- ...

Despite these proposed improvements are confident they have done or device that is light years ahead of the competition. It's good, fast and comfortable. only have to improve some details ...

Please review these ideas, because I think it would be nice to get more customers ...
bye, "]
kzoax is offline   Reply With Quote