Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-29-2012, 06:42 AM   #61
Agatha Chicken
Super Star Crime Writer
Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All of them!
I am enjoying reading all the comments on my story. The next episode, hot from my keyboard, will be posted shortly.
Agatha Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:34 AM   #62
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearMountainBooks View Post
We also don't have a confirmed murder weapon for the lights. Could have been any sharp object and there are more scissors in the world than Dreams' scissors. I suppose if we find the scissors and there is electrical rubber residue on them, it will point more directly as the murder weapon.

The microwave is a shoe-in for the murder weapon assuming Pooh was stuffed in there.
ravenne was alone in the kitchen the whole time. A kitchen which is, presumabely, full of sharp knives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
There is also the set of facts I mentioned above that point to a possible red herring about Poohbear nc's untimely demise. One roasted chicken looks much like another so how can we be sure that the, ahem, guest of honor at the dinner table is in fact poohbear nc and not some other chicken? For that matter couldn't a chicken's beak possibly be sharp enough to cut through wires? Hmmm, I wonder.
That idea had occured to me as well. Could be pooh is the killer and by faking his own death it gives him the freedom to committ the rest of his dastardely deeds with, hopefully, no one being the wiser.

Things are definitely getting interesting.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:47 AM   #63
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
Things are definitely getting interesting.
More interesting for some. I take the view that things are a bit dull for me in the story from now on.

I should have stuck to my original plan to bring along lots of Coke Zero! Sob!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 08:25 AM   #64
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
But you must admit that poisoned punch put some nice holiday color in your cheeks!
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 08:36 AM   #65
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
More interesting for some. I take the view that things are a bit dull for me in the story from now on.

You can look at the bright side though pdurrant. With all the brandy that was added to the punch you probably went with a smile on your face.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:35 AM   #66
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
A cruel way to go. Cruel!
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 10:11 AM   #67
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
My My! These moderators are dropping like the proverbial fly!

Hmmm .... who gains by their deaths, eh?
Are there hidden passions involved?
And just why can Mr. Jellby explain everything?

Stay tuned!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 11:25 AM   #68
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post

[from the grave]

At least your body wasn't snapped in half by a bad fall. I have to spend eternity in a wheel chair.
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 11:42 AM   #69
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
[from the grave]

At least your body wasn't snapped in half by a bad fall. I have to spend eternity in a wheel chair.
But at least you have a body left, and weren't [supposedly] eaten by your colleagues. Ever thought of that, huh?
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 12:37 PM   #70
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
[from the grave]

Dude. Ghosts don't need chairs of any kind. And you can hope that you now have wings...of the right variety.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 04:05 PM   #71
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearMountainBooks View Post
Dude. Ghosts don't need chairs of any kind. And you can hope that you now have wings...of the right variety.
I don't think BOb has a prayer of getting wings!
Old 12-29-2012, 05:03 PM   #72
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
ravenne was alone in the kitchen the whole time. A kitchen which is, presumabely, full of sharp knives.
What exactly are you trying to say? Just for the record, I was working !! Do you really think I have time to kill someone? I'm way to busy for those kind of things, tsk tsk tsk.....
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 05:42 PM   #73
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I wish I could help, but I don't know who killed me.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 05:59 PM   #74
goldilocks
Addict
goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
I don't think BOb has a prayer of getting wings!
I thought "Pilot" Bob already had wings?
goldilocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 06:10 PM   #75
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldilocks View Post
I thought "Pilot" Bob already had wings?
I think he broke them ......

Tags
win a kobo glo, win a pocketbook touch, win an amazon paperwhite, win an onyx boox, win waterfield kindlecase