Notices

Old 07-09-2011, 04:14 AM   #1
ne0b0rn
ne0b0rn began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Kobo Touch - Only send .Epub format?

Hey guys,

Sorry if this is noob but I would love to know how to do the following:

1. Say I have a pdf that I am going to convert and choose epub as the converted format, when "send to device" it will just send the PDF as my Kobo Touch accepts both PDf and EPUB docs.

Is there a way to have Calibre only send the Epub format all the time. I never want to send PDF unless I state it individually for files that dont convert well.

2. Is there an easy way to just click "convert to .Epub and Send to Device, Main Memory with just a click or two? I guess this would be Convert and Auto Send?

Thanks in advance.

Loving this software btw!
ne0b0rn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 04:55 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Go to Preferences, plugins, device plugins, Kobo reader and uncheck any of the formats that you do not want to send.

When you send a format not in the checked set, calibre will convert the format to an acceptable one. The default is set in preferences, behavior, preferred output format.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert