Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 08-28-2014, 04:02 AM   #1
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Kobo Aura & Aura H20
Free + Shipping- Kobo Aura 6" Sleep Cover

I just bought two covers (couldn't decide between blue & black so I ordered both) for my 6" Aura on eBay and one seller sent the wrong color (lucky for me the second one was black, the correct color which it turns out I prefer) so they refunded me what I paid and said I could keep it. It's green, the last color I want so I'm offering it here for free, all you need to pay is the shipping (US only) which I'm estimating at $3 for shipment in the US. Paypal only.

I tested it with my Aura and the sleep function works perfectly.

(I hope this resized picture fits within size guidelines)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 08-30-2014 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Resizing picture.
MarciaCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 09:41 AM   #2
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
That's very generous of you!
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 11:41 AM   #3
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Too bad I'm not in the US, I'm slightly dissatisfied with my Gecko "deluxe" cover, and I like green.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 03:02 PM   #4
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
Too bad I'm not in the US, I'm slightly dissatisfied with my Gecko "deluxe" cover, and I like green.
I just checked with the USPS what it would cost to ship to Sweden, it's $12.75 (for a 4.5 ounce non-flexible envelope. My postal scale was wavering a bit, if it's just 4 ounces it would be $9.45) if you're interested.
Old 08-29-2014, 09:55 AM   #5
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
I'll take it if still available. Sending PM
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 01:39 PM   #6
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I'll take it if still available. Sending PM
Replied!
Old 08-29-2014, 04:50 PM   #7
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie

SOLD!