Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 03-20-2013, 08:38 AM   #1
lecoeur
Connoisseur
lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lecoeur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Latest Bowker survey charts E-growth

http://www.thebookseller.com/news/bo...et-retail.html

what really surprised me was the final paragraph:
"One in 20 e-books bought last year was purchased primarily to read on a smartphone; that number rises to one in 12 of the e-books bought for study or work, and one in eight bought to read while commuting or travelling."

Who would have thought that a few years ago in the early days of dedicated Ereaders?
lecoeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:45 AM   #2
Rob Lister
Fanatic
Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Me. I see the growth a little slow though.
Rob Lister is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
rdlecoeur