Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-08-2012, 07:08 PM   #22471
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Depending on what scale I use, I have lost 3-7 pounds. I really like my home scale but I think the Y scale is more accurate.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 08:07 PM   #22472
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
You might want to consider moving off the couch once in a while too... Just a thought. Remarkable how that seems to effect weight loss. No need to go to the gym. Walking around the block works too, as does giving up on elevators and escalators.
I'm playing Far Cry 3 at the moment. Instead of using cars to get around, I run everywhere. Does that count?
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 08:32 PM   #22473
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Depending on what scale I use, I have lost 3-7 pounds. I really like my home scale but I think the Y scale is more accurate.
As long as you use the same scale each time, you can be pretty sure of the results. Same scale, same time of day, same day of week or month, same, same, same... I don't like to weigh myself after a big meal...

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
I'm playing Far Cry 3 at the moment. Instead of using cars to get around, I run everywhere. Does that count?

Of course it does... but then you have weigh yourself in cyberspace.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 05:38 AM   #22474
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Coke Zero #1 in my cup.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:11 AM   #22475
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Golden Mushroom Pu-erh in my cup
Old 12-09-2012, 04:51 PM   #22476
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Sumatra coffee in my cup and doing laundry, cleaning bathrooms, and cleaning all the shelves in the refrigerator. yuck.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:21 PM   #22477
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast

Water while I sit in Lucas' room listening to him protest sleep. Sounds exactly the same as when I put him to sleep on my shoulder. Figuring that out made this so much easier.
Old 12-09-2012, 06:34 PM   #22478
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Still working my way through my Guinness Holiday Sampler pack! Egad!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:15 PM   #22479
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Just hear those sleigh bells jingling
Ring ting tingling too
Come on, it's lovely weather
For a sleigh ride together with you

Outside the snow is falling
And friends are calling "Yoo hoo"
Come on, it's lovely weather
For a sleigh ride together with you

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oh-gKQwnK4 )

No motorcycle riding today... White streets!

Good morning, everyone. A good day to go walking in a winter wonderland!
Ahmad's "English Breakfast" tea and a bowl of rice with crab and tsukemono for breakfast, then on with the scarf and gloves for a walk around the neighborhood. Maybe a good snowball fight too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Water while I sit in Lucas' room listening to him protest sleep.
I sooo regret all the naps I refused to take as a child...

Stitchawl
Old 12-10-2012, 06:57 AM   #22480
amward
Wizard
amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Eco Eclipse, Sony PRS 350 (pink), Ipod Touch, Kindle Touch
Water, summer's here with a vengeance!
amward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:27 AM   #22481
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast

Water, some Gatorade earlier. Food poisoning fun last night
Old 12-10-2012, 03:46 PM   #22482
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Yuck. I hope you are feeling better now.

Chocolate Hazelnut coffee in my cup.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:29 PM   #22483
Quake1028
Guru
Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: See signature
Water
Quake1028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:46 PM   #22484
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast

Skim Milk to was down 8 pills. Go walking pnemonia. (Sigh)
Old 12-10-2012, 07:10 PM   #22485
Stitchawl
Opsimath

Four and Twenty years ago
I come into this life,
the son of a woman
And a man who lived in strife.
He was tired of being poor
And he wasn't into selling door to door
And he worked like a devil to be more.

A different kind of poverty now upsets my soul
Night after sleepless night
I walk the floor and I want to know
Why am I so alone?
Where is my woman, can I bring her home?
Have I driven her away?
Is she gone?

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_gl9cnOxcQ )

It seems like yesterday... but yesterday's gone.

Good morning, all. Warmed up a bit to 6° today, so I'm drinking Keemun tea to start my morning, and eating a grilled chicken breast with some rice. Well, half of one. But I used so much Cajun spices when I made it, it's sharp enough to flavor three bowls of rice!

Going looking for banking services today. I need to find a bank who's ATM doesn't charge large fees for international withdrawals. We'll be moving on soon, and I don't want to put too much money into Thai banks. I'd rather leave it in Japan and only take out what I need for a month or two at a time. But between currency conversions fees and ATM fees, there can be some major lose incurred unless I can work out the best way to deal with it.

Stitchawl

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?