Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-11-2010, 03:13 AM   #1
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
Question Pandigital Novel Output Profile

I don't see Pandigital listed in the Input/Output profiles on Calibre.

Would someone please let me know which one of the ones listed is the closest to what I should be using?

Thanks.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 11:01 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Use the Cybook Opus profile.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 01:01 AM   #3
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
Thank you very much!
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 02:12 AM   #4
RRRoark
RRRoark began at the beginning.

Device: none
I've tried that on an XP and a Vista machine with the latest version and they both hang at the end of transferring the book to the device. Once when I had opened the jobs window it appeared that it hung either with the last book or at starting to transfer metadata.
RRRoark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 09:59 AM   #5
Ginseng
Ginseng began at the beginning.

Device: Pandigital
This is the thread that seems most suitable to my question. I am trying to convert so that I can use Aldiko on my Black Pandigital Novel (canada). I have been using calibre for some time to convert books to read on both my ipod touch and my Android phone. The problem I keep having is that in the output profile, Pandigital novel does not show up as an option - even though the plug in is enabled and I have restarted calibre. I copied the epub's I wanted into the ebooks > import folder on my sd card and imported into calibre.

The result is like the book is split in 1/2. I have to scroll left to right to read the entire line. The line spills over onto the next page - scroll right - then in order to read the next line I have to scroll left. please help.

I am running Win7, Calibre 7.35

Last edited by Ginseng; 12-31-2010 at 10:00 AM. Reason: added windows and calibre verstions
Ginseng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 01:26 AM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginseng View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Use the Cybook Opus profile.
The problem I keep having is that in the output profile, Pandigital novel does not show up as an option - even though the plug in is enabled and I have restarted calibre.
Kovid said which output profile to use in this thread. Have you tried his suggestion?
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:07 PM   #7
JakeFlash
JakeFlash began at the beginning.

Device: Black Pandigital Novel
I have been successfully using the NOOK profile on Windows XP.
JakeFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 04:17 PM   #8
Colina
Colina began at the beginning.

Device: PanDigital Novel ebook
I have the Pandigital Novel Personal ereader b/w model, it seems to work fine using the Default profile.
Colina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 01:25 AM   #9
Ginseng
Ginseng began at the beginning.

Device: Pandigital
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
Kovid said which output profile to use in this thread. Have you tried his suggestion?
YES! Of course! Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to have fixed the problem. When I look around on different boards and forums, it seems to be a problem, possibly an Aldiko issue. I'm really hoping v2.0 fixes it up.
Ginseng is offline   Reply With Quote