Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-23-2013, 11:01 PM   #256
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Wild Men of Alaska (Four Book Bundle) [Kindle Edition]
Tiffinie Helmer (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Wild-Alaska-Fo...154606011_f_29

Quote:
Intense...Rugged...Sexy...Untamed...A collection of four novellas in the Wild Men of Alaska series.

IMPACT...Intense
He arrested her five years ago and has been waiting for her ever since. She's vowed never to lay eyes on him again. Wrecked in a small plane, with an arctic storm bearing down, they won't survive if they don't survive each other...

MOOSED-UP...Rugged
He's big and hot and hungry for a mate, but has a secret that seems destined to ruin his chances at love. She can't trust herself when it comes to men and knows next to knowing about surviving Alaska. The moose are loose and the men are hungry...

DREAMWEAVER...Sexy
He led a charmed life until he was murdered. Now he's a desperate man who can only touch her in her dreams. She's a tempted woman who thinks she's going crazy when she starts having out-of-this-world sex with a dream lover. Is their love real? Or is it just a dream...

BEARING ALL...Untamed
He's lured her to the edge of Alaska, hoping enough time has passed that her heart has softened and her knives have dulled. She's been sent to assassinate him. Again. This time she intends to succeed without ending up in his bed. They'll be stripped bare before the night is over...

This book also contains the following bonus material: Excerpt from EDGE by Tiffinie Helmer, available March 18th, 2013.
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 03:21 AM   #257
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
This has been on sale for awhile but in case you missed it.

$0.99 @ Amazon
The Cowboy Takes a Bride by Lori Wilde
(Contemporary Romance)

Wow! I thought this would be another modern western! I didn't expect to have my heart wrung out. If you are looking for a fast paced read this isn't it. This is about two people in emotional pain that are each dealing with a loss. Very tender romance. I think I started feeling it within the first few chapters. That never happens to me. *sniff sniff* Not a fluffy light read like her last book I read.

The first chapter was funny but then WHAM!

I don't think I've read a modern western like it.

Last edited by Blossom; 02-24-2013 at 03:33 AM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-24-2013, 01:02 PM   #258
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Free from Amazon:

The Gamester US DE by Elizabeth Chater (original edition was Fawcett 1980).

Quote:
Griselda Grant has everything: beauty, wealth, and an engagement to a future Baron. Because of her father's death, she's been left as the guardian to her younger brother, Sholto Grant, who, through his drinking and gambling, loses the family property to the infamous Devil Fallon. Griselda devises a scheme to regain the family estate, but she must first win a wager between her and the most notorious gamester in London . . . and not fall in love with him.
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:17 AM   #259
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
There are 4 free books from Ellora's Cave:

Unleashed Temptation by Savannah Stuart Amazon B&N
Claudia's Pleasure by Anh Leod Amazon B&N
Passion's Four Towers by Dee Brice Amazon B&N
Branded by Gold by Carol Lynne Amazon B&N
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:41 AM   #260
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
Here are two more:

Perfectly Dateless by Kristin Billerbeck Amazon B&N

Daisy Crispin has 196 days to find the right date for the prom. There's only one problem--her parents won't let her date or even talk to a guy on the phone. Oh, and she's totally invisible at school, wears lame homemade clothes, and possesses no social skills. Okay, so maybe there's more than one problem.

Out of Control by Mary Connealy Amazon http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/out-...=9781441269911

Julia Gilliland has always been interested in the natural world around her. She particularly enjoys her outings to the cavern near her father's homestead, where she explores for fossils and formations, and plans to write a book about her discoveries. The cave seems plenty safe--until the day a mysterious intruder steals the rope she uses to find her way out.
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-25-2013, 01:36 PM   #261
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntykatkat View Post
There are 4 free books from Ellora's Cave:

Unleashed Temptation by Savannah Stuart Amazon B&N
Claudia's Pleasure by Anh Leod Amazon B&N
Passion's Four Towers by Dee Brice Amazon B&N
Branded by Gold by Carol Lynne Amazon B&N
These covers make me glad I have an ereader!
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 05:21 PM   #262
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

@ Amazon $1.99

Samantha by Andrea Kane
(Regency)

Dream Castle by Andrea Kane
(Regency)

Echoes in the Mist by Andrea Kane
(Victorian)

These are all backlist titles don't let the sterile covers bother you. They once had real romance covers.

Now if they only put The Last Duke on Sale! These are Lendable.
So if anyone picked up The Last Duke at Amazon when Open Road had that big sale and could lend it to me I'd be grateful.
Old 02-25-2013, 05:39 PM   #263
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
More of Stephanie Laurens Cynsters are on sale.

#10 - The Ideal Bride - Kindle | Nook $0.99
#11 - The Perfect Lover - Kindle | Nook $0.99
#15 - Temptation and Surrender - Kindle | Nook $0.99

If you missed it before . . .
#1 - Devil's Bride - Kindle | Nook $1.99
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:18 PM   #264
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Devil's Bride - Kindle |
Hmmm... I'd already bought a different version of this for 99¢ on 12/22/11.
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:29 PM   #265
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
There has been like 3 different versions of this book. It's crazy! I think I have the original. I paid full price at BOB or Kobo or maybe it was CyberReads...I forget.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:30 PM   #266
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Yeah, that one's been on sale three or four times in the past. Unfortunately when a publisher stops selling a given edition it's no longer listed at Amazon (unlike a lot of physical versions) so you don't get the 'you already bought this warning'. I'd rather they leave the listings for the other versions and just deactivate the buy button if it's no longer for sale.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:51 PM   #267
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Yeah, that one's been on sale three or four times in the past. Unfortunately when a publisher stops selling a given edition it's no longer listed at Amazon (unlike a lot of physical versions) so you don't get the 'you already bought this warning'. I'd rather they leave the listings for the other versions and just deactivate the buy button if it's no longer for sale.
I wouldn't have realized it if I hadn't gone to the MYK page and looked up Laurens' name to see what other titles of hers I'd bought.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:55 PM   #268
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
I wouldn't have realized it if I hadn't gone to the MYK page and looked up Laurens' name to see what other titles of hers I'd bought.
I've found a great way to keep track of Amazon purchases.
It's takes a few hours to set it up but I use Shelfari to import my Kindle purchases and once that is done I can export the list into a TSV which I import into Excel and save as a work book.

I now do this once a week.

Much faster then waiting for my 4000 Kindle library to load.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:02 PM   #269
copyrite
Wizard

Shelfari will automagically import my Amazon purchases?

I found the link.

The MYK page is a pain in the butt.

Last edited by copyrite; 02-25-2013 at 08:05 PM.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:06 PM   #270
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Shelfari will automagically import my Amazon purchases?

The MYK page is a pain in the butt.
No auto you have to go to import books while you on your shelf and the options is there. Once you get all your books imported it takes not long at all to update it each time.

I do it once a week.

My MYK page takes over 5 minutes to load.