Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 07-21-2014, 06:28 AM   #1
qq67
qq67 began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Generated TOC Indent too big

Hi

Is there anyway I can modify the genereated TOC indent?
I use h1,h2,h3 and docx to mobi conversion, everything else is perfect.

I just need 3 character but at the moment h2 indent is 10 and h3 is extra 21.
qq67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 11:00 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by qq67 View Post
Hi

Is there anyway I can modify the genereated TOC indent?
I use h1,h2,h3 and docx to mobi conversion, everything else is perfect.

I just need 3 character but at the moment h2 indent is 10 and h3 is extra 21.
Calibre allows customized versions of things to be stored in the configuration folder (safe from program updates. they may be wrong, but they will not be stomped upon ).
Find the template in the main program \resources folder and copy it to the SAME PLACEMENT in configuration folder.

Tho will need to do some detective work on the existing Calibre generated HTML TOC to trace back to the template section
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-21-2014, 11:01 AM   #3
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
deleted
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 01:24 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Dont convert to mobi, convert to azw3
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote